Great SEO is the foundation for long term business success
Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) is vital for all businesses looking to lay the foundations for sustainable online success. SEO is an ever-evolving discipline that is constantly changing due to Google becoming smarter about how people search, which impacts the Google algorithm.
SEO as a marketing strategy should be viewed as a long-term investment where you see your rankings improve over time and then maintained when the top positions are achieved. Angry Apple Media helps businesses lay the foundation for SEO success before using the latest strategies to achieve growth.
Let’s discuss further how we can start to boost your Google rankings.
WHY SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMISATION IS VITAL FOR YOUR BUSINESS...
- Improves brand awareness – blogs help your business to become discovered. They also help to develop trust by demonstrating industry expertise.
- Increase sales and leads – by targeting searches related to your desired audience you can get in front of your ideal customers.
- Long term sustainability – Achieving higher ranking over time can deliver a consistent level of website traffic and therefore leads. This can help influence future business decisions.
- Get ahead of the competition – Higher ranking positions puts you ahead of your competitors. Once users are on your site you need to keep them there. But at least you have the opportunity.
- Good SEO = better user experience – User experience is vital for ranking higher on Google. It’s also critical for helping website visitors convert on your page. Higher rankings signal a better user experience and that’s only a positive for everyone.
- You can measure success – Having access to keyword tracking tools and using free Google products like Google Analytics and Search Console can help you measure the success of your SEO efforts.
of searchers visit a company located within five miles (Hubspot)
position in Google search results gets 33% of search traffic (Search Engine Watch 2018)
of users who conduct mobile searches for a local company visit the store within one day. (Search Engine Watch)
HOW DOES ANGRY APPLE ACHIEVE SEO SUCCESS?
Undertaking the actions listed below, we can: review your current SEO position, highlight areas for development and produce an effective SEO strategy. Our
strategies are designed to deliver results in the short, medium, and long term.
We provide you with leading reporting tools that show you at-a-glance how your SEO campaign is performing. It’s easy to use and you will get an in-depth review of all the work we have completed.
It requires skill and experience to find the keywords that will impact your business. This is why we perform ongoing deep research into the best choices for you to target.
To help achieve your goals we actively monitor every SEO campaign to look for areas that will bring the greatest improvement. We also regular consultations to review your campaign and ensure your goals are being met.
To make sure that Google and searchers know that you are open for business we will create and maintain up-to-date business profiles on trusted directories.
WHAT IS LINK BUILDING AND WHY IS IT IMPORTANT?
Backlinks are other websites that link to your content because said content is informative and authoritative to its audience.
By having links from other website link to your own you create a “vote” of confidence for that piece of work. In Google’s eyes, this helps to build credibility and trust. The more links you have to content from reliable and trustworthy sources, the more credible your website becomes.
In 2023, backlinks are only getting more crucial due to the ever-increasing competition. Ultimately, building quality backlinks can do wonders for boosting your brand visibility and engagement.
Speak with us during a free consultation to discuss how backlinks can support your SEO success.
What is SEO?
You optimise the content of your webpage by targeting a specific keyword/topic that you want that page to be known for. Keep your target audience in mind and what they would be searching for.
Once you have your keyword, incorporate it into the page’s content. Repeat it throughout the text, but don’t spam it. Make the keyword or synonymous keywords work in a way that makes sense when read. You don’t need to include it every chance you get either. Your keyword should also be included within the meta description and anchor text of your page, as well as the slug and the alt text of images you have on the page.
What is on-page SEO?
With on-page SEO, we aim to improve page load speed, user navigation and much more.
What is technical SEO?
You optimise these elements by including your focus keyword and making sure they’re the right length. This makes it much easier for search engines to see what keyword/topic you wish to rank for, which in turn makes it easier to rank higher.
Keep in mind that successful SEO is the combination of on-page SEO, technical SEO and backlinks. A single area of SEO could be very well done, like technical SEO, but if on-page SEO is no good, then your SEO overall is no good. If your page doesn’t load within 3 seconds, users leave and go to a competitor’s website, no matter how high up you appear in SERPs for a keyword.
Why is SEO Important?
- It increases your website position with the search results
- Increases traffic to your website
- Appearing higher up in the search results helps increase brand awareness
- Higher Google rankings increase business credibility
- Builds customer trust
- Enables increase in leads/sales
How much do your SEO services cost?
So, let’s arrange a free consultation and get the creative juices flowing.