Latest News and Views from MOZ
- 7 Questions to Ask When Hiring a Content Marketing Agencyby Victor Ijidola on April 13, 2021 at 7:00 am
Deciding on an agency for content marketing is often tough thanks to the sheer volume of agencies out there, and because you want to ensure that the one you pick delivers ROI. To make things easier, […]
- The Sky Garden Method: Discover Evergreen Link Building Opportunities Using Search Databy Darren Kingman on April 12, 2021 at 7:00 am
Adding on to Brian Dean’s Skyscraper Technique, this is the “Sky Garden Method”. It’s a similar approach that requires no outreach time to build links, and can generate links well into the […]
- Debunking Link Building Myths in 2021by Shannon McGuirk on April 9, 2021 at 7:00 am
On this week’s episode of Whiteboard Friday, guest host and MozCon speaker Shannon McGuirk walks through five link building myths prevalent in 2021, and why you shouldn’t believe them.
- Earn Press Coverage for Your Brand in 5 Steps [Case Study]by Domenica D'Ottavio on April 8, 2021 at 7:00 am
In this post, Domenica shows you how her team at Fractl earned top-tier press coverage and backlinks for a client in five simple steps, and how you can apply these same steps to your own brand's […]
- 3 Vital Click-Based Signals for SEO: First, Long, & Lastby Cyrus Shepard on April 7, 2021 at 7:00 am
This post shows you how to optimize for click signals to improve your SEO, regardless of how Google might use them as a ranking signal.