Our strategy helps your brand cut through the noise, we use digital space to create physical traffic
See how our Live Event & Exhibitions marketing can help you out!
Why Is Event & Exhibitions Marketing Important?
Live events and Exhibtions are valuable because they give you in-person access to your target audience. You have the opportunity to make a positive impression on dozens or even hundreds of prospects in a short timeframe. When backed by an effective strategy, event marketing can be a powerful tool for helping you generate qualified leads and, in effect, may help you close more deals.
A More Strategic Approach To Live Events
Marketers need to be more strategic about events. Invest only in those Conferences, Events and Exhibitions where you can access your specific target niches and buyer personas. Develop an event strategy that targets specific buyer personas whom you know will be attending, and weave an integrated marketing strategy to target them before, during, and after the event.
Integrate Events With Your Content Strategy
Plan in advance how you’re going to leverage the event as part of your content marketing. Here are a few ways we create great content from the event:
- Live blogging – Transcribe what speakers are saying, or paraphrase and post immediately after a session.
- Social media – Share interesting quotes from speakers as the sessions are in progress. Use the event hashtag to add your voice to others tweeting on the same subject.
- Photos – Snap photos of slides, speakers or even selfies of you and important influencers and publish them on your blog and social channels.
- Video – Reach out to key thought leaders in advance and schedule time to do brief video interviews. Pick a quiet place to do these to minimise noise. Post the videos on your blog.
- Top take-aways – Write up top take-aways and publish them on your blog and on industry forums.
Prepare Offers for Follow-up
Before the event, we make a plan for how you’ll follow up and share that with everyone on your team. Then everyone can pitch this follow up to the people they meet, increasing overall engagement with your content and brand over the long term. Here are some of the ways we engage with people after the event.
It’s incredibly important to tie your content marketing strategy into your event plan. You can do this by leveraging a solid content strategy that helps you continually deliver relevant marketing assets to your audience in the months and weeks leading up to and following a major event.
This way, attendees will already be familiar with your brand prior to the event, helping to create a foundation for discussion.