FULL BESPOKE REVIEW WITH NO HASSLE
Have you invested a significant portion of your marketing budget, time, and effort in your Digital Marketing, without really knowing whether it’s working as it should?
We can take an expert look at your online presence and provide an easy-to-understand video review highlighting all the areas you are doing well and those that could be improved.
There is no obligation, Just fill out the form below and we will do the rest.
Once you complete this short form, we will call you to arrange a Video meeting at a time to suit you.
Do you know how well your marketing is performing?
Whether you’ve already thought of an answer or have no clue where to begin, we’re here to help. To answer that question we’ve put together a broad assessment that evaluates critical digital marketing metrics. Using tools and professional know-how, we will provide you with a PDF report featuring a checklist of actionable improvements, strategic recommendations, and our observations from years of auditing digital marketing programs.
Your Comprehensive Report Will Include Feedback On:
- Overall website design & performance
- SEO assessment including on-page, off-page, and technical factors
- Social Media engagement
- Paid advertising targeting and optimisation opportunities
- Landing page improvements and best practices
- Content production and promotion efforts
- Competitive intelligence – find out how to get the upper hand
If you’re wondering where your marketing might be falling short, leave it to us to identify the gaps and provide practical recommendations for improvement.
Overall Website Analysis
Our expert team will perform an “artistic” analysis of your current website as well as a more technical, numbers and metrics performance analysis. Using both focused qualitative analysis and an independent website grading tool, we will produce a set of recommendations in a standard report format to help you improve the website you call home.
Here’s what we look at on the website:
- Page Performance (Speed, Mobile Friendliness)
- Technical SEO (Security, Rendering, Redirects)
- Branding & Design (UI/UX, Messaging, Style)
By its very meaning, Search Engine Optimisation is no simple nor static discipline. Through our digital marketing audit, we will evaluate your on-page and off-page SEO efforts and look for opportunities to grow the relevant organic traffic your website receives.
Using software and service know-how, we look at:
- Backlink Profile (Domain Authority, Linking Domains, and Spam signals)
- Top Ranking Keywords (Quality, Relevance, Branding, and Locality)
- Internal Linking (Authority Flow, Inbound/Outbound link balance)
Landing Page Review
Landing pages are arguably the most important pages on your website. Optimisations here turn anonymous visitors into precious leads for nurturing and handoff to sales. Our landing page review comprises grading software and qualitative analysis to ensure you aren’t leaking conversions.
Capture ALL the Leads With:
- Landing Page Checklist (Value Proposition, Imagery, Copy, CTA, & Thank You Process)
- Form Analysis (Length, Questions, & Design)
- Call-To-Action Review (Placement, Style, & Consistency)
The content you create must be compelling to convert visitors into leads. To analyze your content efforts our team will scour your website’s information architecture and social media to find what’s been working, and what hasn’t. In the end, you will know where to take your content next.
Here’s How we Examine King Content:
- Best Practices (Lifecycle Stages & Persona Marketing)
- Topics (Relevance & Perceived Value)
- Format (How’s the UX, Written vs. Video, & Distribution)
When it comes to competition, you must know your own and their strengths and weaknesses. In the competitive analysis, we peek into your competitor’s efforts to determine why they may be successful and what that may mean for growing your success.
To Gain the Upper Hand, we Will:
- Comparative Metrics (Going Apples to Apples)
- Competitive Content (Top Performers & Key Themes)
- Top Keywords (Organic & Paid Keywords Sending Traffic)