In these uncertain times, you may be considering how to adjust some business activities and the ways you stay connected to prioritise the safety and well-being of your employees, customers, partners and community.
Our goal is to be as supportive as possible, in order to minimise disruption to your business. That’s why we’ve created this guide, to share some helpful resources on conducting successful virtual events on LinkedIn
In this short read, you’ll learn how to:
- Create a virtual event on LinkedIn
- Invite your target audiences
- Drive buzz and connection before and after the event
- Mirror other companies who’ve hosted successful events using LinkedIn
- Measure the success of your efforts
Download Linkedin’s free guide to start conducting successful virtual events on LinkedIn today!