Digital Marketing Executive
- Creative Communications
- Digital Marketing Executive
- Permanent / Full Time
ABOUT ANGRY APPLE MEDIA
We are a digital agency with a difference. Combining data led creativity with our analytical approach, we have established a track record for helping businesses improve their online visibility.
Inquisitive by nature, our blend of technical expertise and imagination generates impactful results. Service offerings continue to expand as digital marketing evolves we want to be at the forefront of these advances specialising in Inbound Marketing, Web design, SEO, PPC, Social Media, Content Marketing, Outreach and Digital PR.
You will preferably have some experience of working in an agency environment and be looking to take your existing knowledge to the next level.
As part of the Angry Apple team, we’ll work with you to grow your knowledge and account management skills, enabling you to progress within your career and manage larger clients. We’re big on training and industry events which help you to develop those skills.
As a Digital Marketing Executive, you will be responsible for managing clients’ digital campaigns. Leading by example as a part of one of the top agencies in the Midlands, you’ll be working with the team to create search strategies, PPC strategies, content marketing plans and much more to deliver more traffic and conversions for our clients.
This varied role will include working with clients of varying levels on a daily basis to ensure that we continually drive value for your clients, where you’ll pull together team resources and expertise to reach the ultimate goal; successful campaigns.
- Formulating and implementing digital marketing strategies
- Managing projects for the team across content, technical, data analysis
- Completing in-depth on-site optimisation and SEO technical health checks
- Liaising with household brands and clients to implement, monitor and report on their online marketing strategies
- Drive your knowledge with continual improvement and learning
- 1+ years experience in Digital Marketing and Account Management.
- An understanding of Google Analytics, Search Console, and other tools (such as SEMRush, Majestic and Ahrefs)
- Ability to adapt and prioritise your approach and strategy to ensure you deliver a true and measurable return on investment for your client
- Be able to work to a deadline
- Outstanding communication skills (written and oral)
You might not have everything that is required just yet however if you have the right potential, we will help you to realise it. To fulfil this role you’ll need to be a commercially minded innovator with the ability to confidently liaise and question clients at senior level in order to actively understand their goals and ambitions while creating and driving strategies that deliver.
DRIVE YOUR DIGITAL MARKETING CAREER FORWARD.
By working with Angry Apple, you’ll have access to training alongside a team of experts who will transform the way you work with clients.
SOME OF OUR BENEFITS INCLUDE
- Two Midlands based locations in Halesowen and The NEC
- Company Pension
- Your birthday off
- Industry training
- Attend events throughout the year (optional)
- Team social events
- Flexible Hours
- Hybrid working (4 days in the office, 1 day WFH)
Were always interested in new talent so if you’d like us to keep you on file please send us your CV using the form below.